We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Lanai and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Aircraft Mechanic - Kahului 14-143
Aircraft Mechanic - Lihue 14-144, 14-145
Customer Service Agent - Honolulu 14-151
Customer Service Agent - Honolulu 14-152
Customer Service Agent - PT Honolulu 14-153
Customer Service Agent - Lanai 14-157
Customer Service Agent - PT Lanai 14-004, 14-005
Dispatcher - Honolulu 14-162
Flight Attendant - Honolulu 14-163 thru 186
Flight Attendant Training Specialist - Honolulu 14-156
Director of Quality Assurance and Inspection - Honolulu 14-190
Manager - Aviation Maintenance Training - Honolulu 14-105
Manager - Quality Assurance - Honolulu 14-189
Pilot - First Officer - 14-107 thru 115
Ramp Agent - Honolulu 14-158
Ramp Agent - Honolulu 14-154
Ramp Agent - Honolulu 14-191
Ramp Agent - Kahului 14-067 thru 080
Ramp Agent - Lihue 14-081 thru 094
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.