We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Lanai and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Aircraft Mechanic - Kahului 14-143
Aircraft Mechanic - Lihue 14-144, 14-145
Aircraft Mechanic - Honolulu 14-195 thru 201
Avionics Repairman - Honolulu 14-223
Customer Service Agent - PT Honolulu 14-212
Customer Service Agent - Lanai 14-157
Customer Service Agent - PT Lanai 14-004, 14-005
Manager - Aviation Maintenance Training - Honolulu 14-105
Manager - In-flight - Honolulu 14-224
Manager - Quality Assurance - Honolulu 14-189
Ramp Agent - Lihue 14-081 thru 218
Ramp Agent - Lanai 14-059, 14-160
Station Manager On Duty - Lanai 14-225
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.