We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 15-223 thru 226
Customer Service Agent - Honolulu, 16-166 thru 167
Customer Service Agent - Honolulu, 16-177
Customer Service Manager - Honolulu, 16-215
Flight Attendant 16-159 thru 163
Flight Operations Ground School Instructor - Honolulu, 15-234
Lead Aircraft Mechanic 15-183, 184
Manager - Planning - Honolulu, 15-219
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Quality Assuance Auditor - Honolulu, 15-220
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Honolulu, 16-132
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Honolulu, 16-178
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Honolulu, 16-209 thru 214
Ramp Agent - Honolulu, 16-126 thru 131
Ramp Agent - Honolulu, 16-205 thru 208
Sales Account Representative, Honolulu 16-145
Supervisor, Station Services - Honolulu, 16-176
Stock Clerk - Honolulu, 15-261
Van Driver - Honolulu, 15-258
Customer Service Agent - Maui, 16-171
Ramp Agent - Maui, 15-228
Ramp Agent - Maui, 16-168 thru 169
Ramp Agent Lead - Maui, 16-173
Customer Service Agent - Kona, 16-180 thru 185
Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Kona, 16-186 thru 191
Ramp Agent - Kona, 16-192 thru 197
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Kona, 16-198 thru 203
Station Manager - Kona, 16-179
Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Lihue, 16-174
Ramp Agent - Lihue, 16-164
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Lihue, 16-165
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Lihue, 16-172
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.