We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Kona, and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, and Kona Airport Stations:
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-256 through 16-260
Chief Pilot - Honolulu
Controller - Honolulu, 16-380
Customer Service Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Flight Attendant - Honolulu, 16-360 through 362
Flight Attendant - Honolulu, 16-369 through 375
General Manager, Airport Operations - Honolulu, 16-350
Lead Aircraft Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-261
Load Planner - Honolulu, 16-355 through 357
Manager on Duty - SOC - Honolulu, 16-254
Pilot - Captain - Honolulu, 16-282 through 16-287
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Ramp Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Records Analyst - Honolulu, 16-385
Stock Clerk - Honolulu, 16-270
Vice President of Finance - Honolulu, 16-379
Vice President of Operations - Honolulu, 16-378
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.