We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, and Kona Airport Stations:
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-256 through 16-260
Customer Service Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Customer Service Agent - Kahului, 16-262
Customer Service Manager - Honolulu, 16-215
Flight Operations Ground School Instructor - Honolulu, 15-234
Lead Aircraft Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-261
Manager on Duty - SOC - Honolulu, 16-254
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Ramp Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Ramp Agent - Kahului, 16-263
Ramp Agent - Lihue, 16-264
Safety Audit Specialist - Honolulu, 16-255
Supervisor, Station Services - Honolulu, 16-176
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.