We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Kona, and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, and Kona Airport Stations:
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-256 through 16-260
Controller - Honolulu, 16-380
Customer Care & Reservations Specialist - Honolulu, 16-421
Customer Service Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Director, In-Flight - Honolulu, 16-425
General Manager, Airport Operations - Honolulu
GSE Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-418
Lead Aircraft Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-261
Load Planner - Honolulu, 16-355 through 357
Pilot - Captain - Honolulu
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Ramp Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Ramp Lead (Full-Time)
Safety & Quality Assurance Specialist - Honolulu, 16-419
Vice President of Finance - Honolulu, 16-379
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements after 6 months of employment.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.