We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Lanai and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Analyst, Pricing and Revenue Management - Honolulu 15-101
Chief Pilot - Honolulu 14-256
Customer Service Agent - Honolulu 15-125 thru 134
Customer Service Agent - PT Honolulu 14-212
IT Support - Honolulu 15-110
Manager, Ground Service Equipment, Facilities, and Aircraft Appearance - Honolulu 15-115
Manager, Sales - Honolulu 15-162
Ramp Agent - Lihue 14-081 thru 094
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.