We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui, Kona, and Kauai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, and Kona Airport Stations:
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-256 through 16-260
Customer Care & Reservations Specialist - Honolulu, 16-451
Customer Service Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Dispatcher - Honolulu, 17-014
Flight Ops Specialist II - Honolulu, 16-455, 16-456
Lead Aircraft Mechanic - Honolulu, 16-261
Manager, Customer Service Training - Honolulu, 16-441
Manager of Maintenance & Engineering Production Planning - Honolulu, 16-463
Manager on Duty - System Operations Center - Honolulu, 17-013
Pilot - Captain - Honolulu
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Ramp Agents (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Honolulu, 16-432
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements after 6 months of employment.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with the completed IslandAir Application Form and please reference your position of interest in the subject line.