We offer a dynamic work environment for employees committed to the values of safety, on-time performance, and sharing aloha with our customers. We’re proud to be a major employer in Hawaii, with career opportunities on Honolulu, Maui and Lanai.
Current opportunities - all positions are full time unless noted
A & P Mechanic - Honolulu, 15-223 thru 226
Customer Service Agent (Part-Time) - Honolulu, 15-242, 15-243, 15-244
Flight Operations Ground School Instructor - Honolulu, 15-234
Lead Ramp Agent - Honolulu, 15-221
Lead Aircraft Mechanic 15-183, 184
Manager - Planning - Honolulu, 15-219
Manager - Systems & Applications, 15-227
Mechanic - Ground Service Equipment - Honolulu, 15-239
Pilot - First Officer - Honolulu
Quality Assuance Auditor - Honolulu, 15-220
Ramp Agent (Full-time) - Honolulu, 15-257
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Honolulu, 15-254 and 15-255
Ramp Agent (Part-time) - Honolulu, 15-256
Ramp Agent - Maui, 15-228
Van Driver - Honolulu, 15-258
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental coverage for single/family after applicable waiting period.
- Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance for F/T, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Plans, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave for F/T, and 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Travel – After 30 days of employment, unlimited free stand-by passes on Island Air for employee, spouse, dependent children, and employee’s parents. Discounted travel available on other airlines based on interline agreements.
- Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for most positions.
- Station hours vary with flight schedule. Must be flexible with schedule and able to work various shifts, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Send your resume along with a cover letter referencing the position and posting number (noted next to each open position), as well as minimum salary requirements.