Please see the information below regarding "Island Biz" - Our Corporate Travel Program:
- 10% off applicable web fares (excludes special rates or promotions such as Kupuna & Keiki Saver Fares and promotional rates).
- 1st and 2nd checked bag fees will be waived ($60 value)
Priority Boarding Members board ahead of our general guests.
- Change fees are waived ($25 value). Additional fare collection may apply.
- Refunds will be allowed for reservations cancelled up to 72 hours from departure time
- Standby for earlier flights free of charge
- Accounts that achieve a minimum of 30 segments (15 round trips) or 15,000 miles in a calendar year will receive two (2) round trip certificates.
- Accounts that achieve a minimum of 60 segments (30 round trips) or 30,000 miles in a calendar year will receive six (6) round trip certificates.
All fees are waived on the day of travel. Upon enrollment in either program, Island Air reserves the right to review account performance on an annual basis and assess program continuation and/or deactivation of the account.
Agencies are required to sign up for a Corporate Account to take advantage of any corporate rates or benefits.
If you have additional questions, please see Frequently Asked Questions or call 1-800-255-7198.
Enrollment in the “Island Biz” corporate program does not require any minimum seat purchase on an annual basis at this time.